Thursday 11 May 2017

Another Sneak Peek! Daisy Delight set and matching punch make for easy peasy cards!




If you are like me you will appreciate the convenience of Co-ordination!  Whether its stamps and framelits, or punches, or DSP etc etc ... I just love it when things go together and make my life easier!

The Daisy Delight Bundle from our upcoming catalogue is one such set and you are going to love all the gorgeous things you can do with this one.  Today I created a very simple card using the Daisy from the stamp set - I stamped two daisies in Sahara Sand ink on Whisper White cardstock, and then punched them out with the matching Daisy Punch.  I gave the ends of each petal a bit of colour with So Saffron ink, and attached the daisies one on top of the other to make the finished daisy more full.  That's one of our new Gold Faceted gems in the centre of my daisy. The background is paper from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, in new colour called Tranquil Tide. I love the variations in the colour of this paper and as you can see it gives it a really interesting background look... not flat at all! I also popped a Gold Glimmer circle behind the daisy for a bit of bling.  And the "Thank you" at the bottom is stamped in Tranquil Tide as well.... its also from the same Daisy Delight stamp set.

Here's the full card....


You'll be able to order any of these items after June 1st 2017.... to order feel free to contact me or even better visit the Online Store to do your shopping 24/7!  Products are delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia, for a low postage charge.

To see even more sneak peeks of what is coming your way, please visit and like my Facebook Business Page!  

Happy Stamping!!!

Linda x

No comments: