Wednesday 31 May 2017

LAST DAY to order from the retiring list and these specials.......



Well guys... this is IT!

We are down to the wire on awesome retiring products, and saying goodbye to some great specials and discounts too.  Today is the last day of the current catalogues before we go live with our brand new catalogue tomorrow!  Of course I am excited about the new catalogue, but today i've been focused on going through and making sure that I have everything I need from the retiring list.... I don't want to miss out on anything!

To view what is available on the retiring product list... visit the ONLINE STORE and click on "Retiring Products" to view them. Discounts are shown in red.  And after today ALL those items will be gone for good!

Also it's the last day to get your hands on the Eastern Palace Bundle Promotion.  Please note you will still be able to get the Eastern Palace items in the new catalogue, you just won't be able to purchase them in the current configuration or with the current savings.

And then from tomorrow we will be playing with all things NEW!  Im so excited... can you tell??

I hope you've enjoyed my recent romp through all things retiring... I've certainly enjoyed playing with them, and showing them to you :-)

Oh! And here's something for you ladies that like to get your friends together... .in June there is a HOSTING SPECIAL! What this means is that for anyone hosting a party in June that goes over $450 in sales (believe me thats not hard in a new catalogue month!) you will receive an additional $45 in hostess freebies - thats on top of the existing hostess benefits.... so its very cool!!!  If you would like to host a workshop in June message me and we'll organise a date for you. Click HERE to let me know.

I'm looking forward to this being the best June ever!  Share it with me!

Linda x

PS Today's photo features the Floral Phrases set.... the stamps ARENT retiring, but the papers and washi tape are.  In fact the papers have already sold out! But don't despair these designs will be available in other colours in our new catalogue starting TOMORROW.

No comments: