Friday 5 May 2017

The Shaving Cream technique is our technique of the month.... come to a class and learn how!



There sure is a lot happening around here right now!

This Saturday is my Retirement afternoon tea... a chance for my customers to come and rifle through all my retiring products (there is a LOT) and put the ones they want aside.  Everything will be marked down!  Im on the Central Coast, NSW.... let me know if you need the address.  Here are the details....

Saturday 6th May, Drop in anytime between 1pm and 4pm.  Stay for a cuppa if you like.  

I've commissioned my daughter to make some bikkies to go with our cuppas..... she is a more than happy to oblige! Please email me HERE to let me know you are coming.... there is no charge.  I will also have sneak peeks at new catalogue items, and other specials.

And then next week is the second week of the month... and that means its time for TECHNIQUE CLASSES!  Technique classes are some of my most popular classes.... this month we are focusing on the "Shaving Cream Technique".  This one has been around for a long time, but it dawned on me recently that I've never done this technique in classes before!  So come along and see how its done. The above card is a sample of one of our projects.... its a fabulous way to get this great background! Details as follows:

Tuesday 9th May @ 7.30pm

or 

Wednesday 10th May @ 11.15am

Cost is $25. 

Can I suggest that you wear darker colours (not white) or an apron to this class... as this technique can be a little messy! 

If you would like to join us at any of these classes, please click HERE to let me know.  Spaces are limited... right now the day class is nearly full!

Here's the full card...


No comments: