Sunday 2 July 2017

Going "A Little Wild" today!




I'm not sure that there is any way to verify this but I am guessing this is the cutest stamp set in our new catalogue!  It's called "A Little Wild" and I fell in love with it from the first time I saw it.  In fact, I usually base all my purchases from a new catalogue on how I think I can use them in my business. But this one... well I just wanted it. Plain and simple.  And today I got to have my very first play with it.

Here are the images from the set:



The thing I really love about this set is that it bundles with a fantastic set of framelits to cut it out. And they are kinda unique because they make the cutest tags - using both the front and back of each animal. I've included the Stampin'Up! video that shows you exactly how to use them.



Here's a close up of my little bear...


I've included a product list below so that you can shop for your own supplies if you want to make this card.  Just click on the item you want to be taken straight to the online store. From there you can add it to your shopping bag.  Items are delivered directly to you, no matter where in Australia you might be.   And don't forget our Bonus Days promotion... every time you spend $90 in July you will qualify for a $9 voucher to spend in August. NO limit to how many you can earn! 

Happy shopping and Happy stamping!!!




No comments: