Sunday 10 December 2017

Saying Goodbye to Watercolor Christmas



Here's another set on this year's retirement list.  It's called "Watercolor Christmas"... and even though it was designed to match the "Watercolor  Christmas Project Kit", its a beautiful set and stands alone.  Mostly I adore the font they have used for the sentiments in this set!

Like the card I made earlier this month for a class, shown here.  I actually was inspired by the talented Paula Dobson, who is one of my favourite New Zealand demonstrators :).  Her original card is HERE.   Mine is a little different as you can see... I did have to add some bling of course, and I lifted the gold-embossed sentiment up onto one of our stitched circles with dimensionals.

As we say goodbye to this beautiful set and so many others I am highlighting a different retiring set or product each day over the coming week or so.  I hope you will pop back each day to see what else you can do with these gorgeous items..... and if you want to grab them before they are gone, click the "SHOP NOW" button and order them online.   As of the 2nd January they are gone for good.

And if you are looking for last minute Christmas gifts or something for yourself, you will want to jump in and order soon!  We want to make sure you have those items before Christmas day!

Here's a product list for this card:


Product List


No comments: