Friday 5 January 2018

Occasions DSP Paper share - who's in??



There are LOTS of things i love about the new Occasions catalogue that went live this week.  However, I must admit that for me the STAND OUT in this catalogue are the Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs! They are so beautiful.... and in particular the Speciality papers.  I think the Painted with Love paper pack is one of my most favourite ever.... and when you see it in real life you too will be blown away at how gorgeous it is!  Its super thick too, so it would work well for 3D items as well as for cards.

So with this in mind I am looking for interest in a Occasions DSP share.  You'll get a quarter-share of all 7 packs of paper (which means that the 12" x 12" packs will be cut into four 6"x6" pieces for easy mailing).  Including my time and postage to you (anywhere in Australia) I am charging a total of $40 per share.  So this would be a fantastic and cost-effective way for you to sample all beautiful paper packs in this catalogue.  Here is a quick look at each pack:

Myths and Magic Speciality DSP pack

Painted with Love Speciality DSP pack

Picture Perfect DSP pack 

Sweet Soiree Speciality DSP pack


Petal Passion DSP pack


True Gentleman DSP pack

Tutti Frutti DSP pack

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please contact me by clicking HERE.... send me an email to let me know that you are in.  I'll be taking the first 4 people who put their hand up for this first round of paper packs.... If there is enough interest I may do more rounds of the paper shares, but I'll see how we go with this first round.  

So who is in??

Linda x

No comments: