Monday 22 January 2018

Watercolour stripes with the Waterfront Stamp set!



Here's a really fun card thats quick and easy to make!  I used the long skinny line stamp from the Waterfront stamp set to make these stripes down the side of my card, and I think they look really cool!  From the bottom up I used: Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugar Plum, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant. The dies I used for the words are from the "Celebrate You" framelit set.... these are currently a free "gift with purchase" when you spend $180 on Stampin'Up products (from our Sale-A-Bration catalogue of free items).


I love the way these stamps really do give a watercoloured look... as though they were painted with a brush or aqua pen.

I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.... just click on the ones you want.

Back with more fun creations for you soon!

Product List

No comments: