Monday 7 May 2018

Love what you do, Share what you love.....


This, my friends, is called the "Statement of the Heart".  This is the motto that Stampin'Up have always worked under, and I absolutely love these words.  Why?  Because its not just some feel good words with little meaning.... THIS is the way Stampin'Up do business, and its truly what its all about. Every day in my business I get to share what I love to do, and that is at the heart of why I do this!  If it was just about money and overseas trips, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep going long term (dont get me wrong the income and trips are awesome too!).  But at the heart of what I do, this is about connecting with people and the relationships that we build.

My absolute favourite thing about Stampin'Up is the relationships and friendships I have formed over the past 12 years.  Not only with my customers, but also with other demonstrators and Stampin'Up staff.  Its been an amazing journey!  And best of all, its not over yet!  Im hoping to be able to do this for many many years to come!

This card today was one of the ones I featured in my live video on my Facebook Business Page... (head over there if you'd like to check it out!) and that video showcases the gorgeous "Share what you Love" suite.  The DSP I've used on this card is part of that suite and it really is awesome!  And that "Statement of my Heart" stamp is also free with the largest suite.  To purchase these suites for yourself head over to the Online Store.

I've got lots more to show you in the coming days so make sure you check back.  Also this week's classes in my studio feature the "Black Resist" technique so click HERE to book in if you would like to join us!  (I run cardmaking and paper craft classes on the NSW Central Coast... click the Class and Event schedule tab above if you would like more info)

Linda D

No comments: