Wednesday 9 May 2018

Share What you Love in So Saffron



We all have our favourite colours.  Mine are blues, teals and turquoises.  I probably use them a little too often. Today I've chosen a colour palette that I rarely use.... I used the So Saffron background in this DSP as my inspiration.  So Saffron is a colour that Im not especially fond of.... and yet I absolutely LOVE this card!  I love the way the colours work together... I paired So Saffron with  Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla and gave it a vintagey feel with Lace and Gold embossing.  (There's a little bit of Burlap trim in there too!)

The stamps and gorgeous DSP are from the Share What you Love suite of products which you can get your hands on right now.  Dont you just love the shimmer in the DSP???  There are 3 different bundles available to suit your budget and each bundle also includes free product too!  You'll find them in the Online Store... click the SHOP NOW button on this page to go there!

Happy Stamping!


Linda D x

No comments: